ONLY ONE KIT LEFT!
DH-82C Canadian Order# CTM-002 only $900.00
(+ applicable taxes on Canadian Orders)
Shipping and handling $70.00
Clark Industries quarter scale DeHavilland Tiger Moths DH-82a (British version with open cockpit), is powered by a Clark Gypsy Minor two cycle gas engine 31cc.
The model pictured here is modelled after a Tiger Moth which served with RCAF Sqn. 401 “RAMS” (“Mors Celerrima Hostibus, Swift Death to the Enemy”) at Biggin Hill in 1943, affectionately known as “The Tigerschmitt.”
The DH-82c (Canadian version) with cockpit canopy is modeled as Ser. No. 4124 which was the Tiger W.R. (Bill) McRae soloed in at Portage LaPrairie in 1940. This model is powered by a Quadra 35cc two cycle gas engine. The model is a superb flyer, stable in flight and is capable of basic aerobatic manoeuvers and can be quickly rigged at the flying field in fifteen minutes. An excellent basic trainer for the giant scale bipe lover.
Specifications of the Kit
• A Quarter Scale 88 inch span model of the Tiger
• Moth trainer used in WW II and post war
• Deluxe kit with 6 detailed plan sheets and 24 pages of instructions with complete parts list.
• Over 500 precision laser cut balsa, hardwood, and plywood parts for strong, accurate assembly.
• Hardware package includes over 600 items, everything you need to assemble your Tiger Moth.
• Custom fibreglass cowling and gas tank with preformed detail
• Vacuum formed details including instruments, wheel covers, fairings, etc.
• 5 inch wheels, preassembled tail wheel strut, tail wheel, (tail skid on DH82A) prebent landing gear struts.
• Preformed aluminum cabane struts for strength and accuracy. Plug-in wing panels.
• Laser cut wing ribs.
• Laser cut metal hardware.
• Realistic scale, centre console for servo mounting. Radio does not show in cockpit.
• DH82c canopy kit included. Looks good in civilian colours too.
• Span 88 inches – Typical wt. 21-22 lbs. – Wing area 2150 sq. in.
• Stable in flight, aerobatic and fun to fly. A proven contest winner.
• Recommended engine Clark Gypsy Minor 31cc
War paint required for DH82A Tiger moth:
– 2 cans Trainer Yellow
– 1 can ea Roundel Red, white, blue, cockpit interior Chromate green, and black, Dark Green, Dark Earth
Paint set for DH82A $97.50 CDN
War paint required for DH82C:
– 3 cans Trainer Yellow
– 1 can each of Roundel Red, white, blue, black, Cockpit Interior Chromate Green
Paint set for DH82C $97.50 CDN
Shipping Dimensions: Length 41″ – Width 11″ – Height 8″
Volumetric Weight: 22 pounds
Actual Weight: 18 pounds